Sunday, July 19, 2009

Must Have Been A Pea

These pictures were taken on July 2, I just haven't had time to post. July 2 was a Thursday and since the next day was a holiday and things were a little slow in the office anyway, I decided to work from home. So...I was home with Macy and Buford the entire day - was never out of their sight. We went for our walk and spent plenty of time outside too so they should have been tired. Tracy and I decided to go out to dinner that night and didn't worry about leaving the pups since they had company all day. We were gone for less than two hours total and came home to this!




You may laugh until I mention that this was Macy's first bed, a $140 therapeutic bed from LL Bean! Needless to say, we were not happy with them! Buford wondered why we were so upset since the bed still worked perfectly fine :)

Do you think they found the pea they were looking for?

5 comments:

genji said...

Luckily Costco beds don't cost that much since we have about 20 in the house. It was probably like popping bubble wrap for them :)

Debbie said...

Kids will play when mom & dad are away : )

Michelle said...

Oh my....they were quite upset you left!! Ours have done some damage while we were out before, but not like that. =)

IHateToast said...

beautiful!

i keep those bits. when a bed gets too torn up, the shredded bits in a bean bag work fine. they really fill out, too.

i'm impressed with the precision cutting.

the word verification is plesur. ha. was for them.

Trina said...

They had some fun, huh? Cali has that same affliction..seek and destroy when we leave.