This year's extra - a little bacon to commemorate her age.
Macy went for the cake first of course!
Puddin did too, but as usual she grabbed her whole piece at once (before we had a chance to break it up for them) and trotted off to her bed with it.
Buford went for the cold stuff first. [Please excuse the ugly feeder, we really need to sand that thing or something - I've been trying to talk Tracy into just building a new one!]
Buford's expression cracks me up - maybe he got a brain freeze!
I wonder what they think Puddin did to deserve these dirty looks?!
You might have thought that it was Puddin's b-day, but she's just so darn cute and each picture had a different expression that I couldn't resist! She was flashing a little smile here. I believe they think Daddy did all of this for them, even though I'm the one that made it all - it's just that I always have picture duty.
Happy 6th Birthday, Macy Grey....looking forward to many more!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Macy!!
Got to love those brindles!
Awwww! Happy Birthday, Macy!
You're right, the expressions Puddin had were too cute to pass up!
Happy Birthday Macy!!!! I've heard that people and dogs that are born on May 8th are extra special LOL!!!
Happy Bday, Macy!!! Now I feel like a deadbeat dad for not baking a cake on my furkids birthdays. It's not like I have he excuse of just having given birth :)
Post a Comment