Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

My love of photography has kind of turned into a passion over the last year.  I am now shooting in full manual mode (and only RAW files) 100% of the time and loving it.  I have definitely learned a lot!  This setup that I put together worked perfectly for taking Valentine's Day photos of my girls last weekend and I think they are some of the best I have taken of them, but I will save those for my baby blog :)  After I moved the chair out and the girls were done, Buford decided it was his turn.  I never try to get the dogs to pose or even participate for that matter, but if they happen to walk over and lay down on a new blanket then it's fair game!  Happy Valentine's Day!




5 comments:

genji said...

Buford, you're so handsome. You're photos are definitely professional quality. I am still an aperture-priorty kinda guy with RAW. I should go full Manual too. Will have to learn anyway when I get my Fuji X100S hopefully soon.

Michelle said...

Lovely photos! I just started using manual mode a few months ago. Hoping to continue to get better at it. How many photos can you take shooting in RAW? Those are huge files, right?

Angela said...

Michelle - it all depends on your camera, the size of your card, and whether your shooting small, medium, or large raw...but yes, generally speaking they are huge compared to jpegs. You have a lot more flexibility in editing though :)

Angela said...

Thanks Gyeong...I forgot to mention that I'm in the world of full frame now too :) Got the Canon 6D a couple months ago and love it!

Enid said...

Beautifuls pictures of evens mores stunning doggies. I'm lovings the photography!
See ya.
Big wet kisses,
Enid :)