Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toys Make Good Pillows Too

Buford's number one goal with toys is to play - obviously! He doesn't usually bring his toys upstairs at night so every morning he just can't wait to get out of the bedroom and come downstairs to pounce on his toys. He seems to have finally got to the point where he doesn't have to completely destroy every toy that reaches his mouth though and he's discovered that toys have a second use...they make good pillows too!

I thought I'd also post a couple cute pictures from this month's Meet and Greet in Warrenton. I started hosting this M&G in September and this month was our best attendance yet. There were 8 humans and 11 hounds! You can see that all of the other hounds are enjoying the attention and like to be huddled around each other. Macy on the other hand is ignoring them and wishing she could go eat the little dog that just passed by...this is how it typically goes for her.

The Park Pack loves each other so much! I'm not sure if we'll ever see this with our two. If Macy is that close to Buford, it usually means she's trying to bite him! (Don't get me wrong, our little lovebug is still a good girl. I think that she secretly likes having Buford around, but she just doesn't want anyone to know it.)

3 comments:

genji said...

That is a really nice front shot of Buford sleeping with his toy. I think that needs to go in next year's Celebrating Greyhounds calendar.

Stella used to be just like Macy. Then one day she got tired of growling every time Jaime laid on top of her. Now she tolerates just about anything. If Buford keeps it up, Macy might just surprise him one day.

Alex said...

Buford certainly is photogenic!
I'm glad I found your blog.

Stowe and Maria said...

Really nice blog! Great photos. Thanks!