Sunday, December 28, 2008

We Believe In Santa Paws

We celebrated our very first Christmas this year. No one ever told us about Christmas at the track :( We're so happy now that we know about it and we had a blast! We got to open lots of presents. We got special treats, new toys, new beds, some soft things that mom calls "pjs" whatever that means, we got to spend every minute with mommy and daddy and go for a WALK and a RIDE (words that are music to our ears every time we hear them). Here are just a few pictures from our first Christmas.









This was something called the "Chicken Dance". That's not like any chicken I've ever seen!


We got our mommy a present too (of course daddy helped pick it out and helped to tie the bags around our collars so we could personally deliver them to her). This is what we got her and she loved them! Oh, and she also helped us write special notes in cards that we gave to our daddy.


Mom said that I was a professional at unwrapping presents, she said maybe it's because I'm obsessed with paper and just love to tear it (my brother likes plastic, but I'm definitely a paper girl). Here is a video of me in action!




It was the best day...the only problem was that we were soooooo tired after all of the festivities!



4 comments:

Stowe and Maria said...

Those are a couple of very happy hounds! They are obviously enjoying their retirement.

genji said...

The last pics look like your guys are already dreaming about their next Christmas. We got our guys PJ's for Christmas too :)

Debbie said...

What LUCKY greyhounds!!! Macy was opening her present like a champ in the video! I loved all the pictures too. I know they made your Christmas a very special one.

Life With Dogs said...

Nice beds. You guys sure are lucky!