...dedicated to our beautiful retired racing Greyhounds and an attempt to capture the many moments that have touched our lives...
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Brindle Wars Continued
Buford and Puddin Pop in a friendly game of tug of war - followed by a few victory laps from Miss Puddin! Everyone is so happy that Spring is finally here!
A couple photos of the action before I started filming -
My husband (Tracy) and I share our lives with two amazing daughters (Lauren and Taylor), two lovable greyhounds (Vinny and Kallie), and one adorable schnoodle (Woody). We also share our hearts with three very special hounds (Macy, Buford, and Puddin) who crossed over the bridge.
5 comments:
That Puddin is one bouncy girl! Lovely video. :)
That Puddin is one bouncy girl!
Lovely video. :)
Hee hee! I love the Brindle Wars! They are so darned cute!
Bunny
I was wondering where Macy was during all the frivolity - then, at the last moment, there she is!
Pretty babies!
We've all got Spring fever! I hope they never find a cure. ;)
Post a Comment