Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life With Babies and Greyhounds

Contrary to what many people think, life with greyhounds and babies/young children can totally work - we're living proof!  Here are two examples just from tonight of how they fill our lives with joy!

I looked in the living room to find that Buford had made himself comfy on Taylor's play mat - and then turned to the family room where I saw Lauren piling toys on top of Puddin "to make her comfy and warm"!


5 comments:

What Remains Now said...

I'm not going to let Freedom, Casper & Nikki see this or they're going to want one of those play mats to lay on. So sweet.

genji said...

Next time someone tries to return a grey because a baby is on the way, I'm gonna make them sit down and read your blog.

Those Brindle Kids said...

Greyhounds are the best "baby" dogs! If someone wants to return a greyhound because a baby is about to be born, I say he/she didn't deserve the hound in the first place.
Glad you all are doing well and happy to see Puddin' is under the gentle, loving care of Ms. Lauren!

houndstooth said...

I agree, Greyhounds handle young children so well! I know there are sometimes dogs that can't handle it, but I think few people really give them a chance. I grew up with dogs, and I can't imagine having a childhood where I didn't get to be with them. Your girls are so very lucky, and so are your pups!

Hiking Hounds said...

Well, I'm way behind. Congratulations on the new little family member, Taylor! So sweet that they are taking care of each other.