I got several posts up tonight and finally got almost up-to-date on my own blogs - still haven't made it around to read everyone else's though! With two little ones I have to do all of my blogging in the middle of the night now! Keeping up with the blog for Lauren and Taylor is a constant effort because they change so much from week to week. Fortunately, keeping up with this blog isn't nearly as time consuming, but I'm still so happy to have it to look back on our memories. Anyway, I always think it's interesting to see the people behind the dog blogs and here is a picture of my little family taken after Lauren's 3rd birthday party last weekend :) Off to bed for me now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You all look great together! :)
Now that's a happy family! I always like to see the people.
What a great family photo. I barely have enough energy to update one blog.
it's nice to see everyone together. hope to see you at GIG next month.
Great family photo!
Post a Comment