Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sweet Girl

Our Pud girl is slowing down and really showing her age, but she is still just a sweet as sugar!  She spends a lot of time  upside down and no matter how many times I see it, she still makes me smile!  And look at those cute little toofers :-D









4 comments:

dken105 said...

Puddin is adorable with her white face and toofers! Who is Vinny mentioned in your profile?

Angela said...

Vinny is our new boy :) We got him on April 1, I just haven't had a chance to blog about him yet! By the way...I feel so silly asking this question after all this time, but what is your name?

dken105 said...

I am Donna and live in Ohio near Wheeling, WV. We adopt our greys through the
GPA located at the Wheeling Race Track. Right now we only have one. Usually we have 2, but we lost our blond grey two years ago, April 16th. Our other female adjusted well to being an only fur child. But we are thinking we would like to adopt another, maybe this summer. I always enjoy reading your posts and hearing about your family. Looking forward to meeting Vinny.

Angela said...

Well, it's so nice to 'officially' 'meet' you! :) I hope to have the blog updated soon, but Vinny has been a great addition to the family and is such a lovebug! We were a one dog family for nearly a year, but recently decided it was time to change that.