Vinny is always there for me to lend a paw of support - literally! My daughter has unfortunately been sick a lot this year and on March 3, we spent the day in the pediatric ER with respiratory problems (she suffers from allergies and asthma on a regular basis) and severe vomiting and abdominal pain. Needless to say I was very worried! We got home from the hospital late on a Saturday night and Sunday morning as I sat with her on the couch, Vinny climbed up and snuggled me as he always does. However, this time he put his paw in my hand all on his own 💓 This was not planned or posed, but when he did that I asked my other daughter to grab my phone and take a picture so I could remember this moment! It was as if he was trying to reassure me that everything would be okay (and thankfully it was)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment