In Buford's defense, his pjs were too little for him and they were very tight around his neck. Not sure if we messed up with the measurements or the woman who made them did. He was also too hot almost immediately.
Buford says do I look sufficiently sad?
No? How about this?
Mom, I promise if you just take them off I will be extra, extra good!
Buford says I hope you enjoy these pictures because if I have anything to do with it this was my first and last time ever in these things!
Macy seemed to enjoy hers : ) She was in the process of "nitting" (or chattering as we call it) when I took this picture.
Mom says even my little bald butt is cute! What a nut!
Macy says pjs and sunbeams - awesome!
Now I've got "Ten Little Indians" stuck in my head - great!
6 comments:
We were so excited to buy PJ's for our kids for Xmas. I think they wore them maybe twice so far. But they look so darn cute in them.
Greyhounds + PJ's = too cute! Our hounds love their PJ's. =)
i want those pjs. well, i want them for my dogs. if i wore them, i'd be packed off to crazyland.
i love the pjs with four legs because of the bum shot! Roxy loves her jammies. Seka doesn't have a pair b/c she burns up 90% of the time anyway. But every time I see the bum shot, I wish she had some too.
I love the butt shots of greyhounds and whippets in pjs! Too cute! I know Dante wishes he had a pair most nights!
LOL...these are the cutest pictures. I love PJ's on greyhounds!!!
Post a Comment