Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Greyt Cheesecake Factory

The kids all LOVE cheese! They know the word and come running every time they here it. Any kind of cheese will do - American, Cheddar, Swiss, Cream Cheese, cheese flavored treats, etc. So, naturally they were thrilled when invited to come help clean up the mess after we recently made a cheesecake! Here they are showing everyone another hard day at work!



Puddin: Can't you see we're busy here Mom, stop with all the pictures!


Yum, yum, yum!


And this one is blurry, but it's still so cute I'm posting it anyway :)

5 comments:

Alex said...

Cute pictures!
Those are some very happy greyhounds.
ummm- I like cheesecake too (hint, hint) LOL.
See you soon.

IHateToast said...

is that tongue part connected to any dog? i fear it's a separate entity.

yeah yeah yeah, nice post, but ...



...


...


where's my feckin cheesecake, wummuns?

Those Brindle Kids said...

Awwww . . . Those are some lucky hounds! I couldn't let my guys see this post. They'd be too jealous!

genji said...

Greyhounds are nondiscriminatory CheeseHeads! Maybe I should get some EZ-Cheez, and shoot it straight into their mouths :)

Debbie said...

My greys love cheese unless I'm trying to hide a pill in it : )
Cute pictures!!!