Friday, June 17, 2011

Post Bath Celebration

We gave the dogs a bath a few weeks ago.  We decided to do it outside for the first time (we usually do it in the bath tub).  Cleanup was a little easier, but Puddin took full advantage of the opportunity to try to get rid of the clean feeling immediately!  It also sent her into her crazy girl running mode!









I actually caught both sides of the head shake!



I love this one!


Buford just looked at us like he was so disappointed in us.  I think he's saying, I thought you guys really loved me...and then you go and pull a stunt like this...humph!

4 comments:

genji said...

They look so fuzzy after a bath. Great head shake shot. Still haven't given our kids their annual bath yet (except Parker).

houndstooth said...

I think baths are coming here soon! Last weekend was Frontline time, so it's time for a bath now. I love the head shake pictures! Poor, poor Buford!

As far as the picture uploading goes, have you tried using a different browser to see if that helps?

Angela said...

Yep, I have tried using different browsers (IE 8 and 9, and Firefox). I usually use IE, but downloaded Firefox after I started experiencing problems, but that still didn't fix it!

Hiking Hounds said...

I love the post bath celebrations. Astro had one last week.