Friday, January 22, 2016

Pups with "Santa"

Every year since we've had greyhounds, we have taken them to get pictures with Santa as a fundraiser for our local SPCA.  And, as I have documented, I became a little more disappointed with each passing year.  I'm guessing that was the case for many people because they didn't even do the photos this year.  I was still kind of bummed since I have the photo from every year - until I thought about the idea of Lauren wearing her Santa suit :)  A couple weeks before Christmas Lauren told me that she wanted to dress up as Santa Claus and pass out the presents on Christmas Eve when we get together with my whole family.  A quick search on Amazon and (thanks to Prime) a couple days later we were ready to go.  We kept it a secret from my family and she was a huge hit delivering the presents!  So, I asked her if she would get dressed up again for the dogs and she gladly agreed (even though it was a few days after Christmas when I actually took the pictures).  Trying to get all three of them focused proved more difficult than I thought though and it would have been nice to have an assistant to keep their attention lol!



The next shot was taken literally one minute into the session.  Really?  Could they look any more disinterested?


Oh, wait!  Yes, they can (haha)! 



 Fortunately, things did get better thanks to toys, cheese, and snuggles so I did still get some cute shots which will make great memories :)









  

I couldn't convince my youngest to take a picture with the dogs, but she wanted one with her sister when we were done :)


1 comment:

dken105 said...

Great pictures! You will have so many memories when you girls are all grown up. Both of the girls are so adorable and your greys are beautiful. It is heart warming to see the love the girls have for their pets.