Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quiet Companionship

These two are so sweet together sometimes!  Lauren is begging for a puppy right now!  She really (REALLY) wants a playmate who will run and play fetch and greyhounds just aren't that breed, even more so now that our guys are aging.  However, she still loves her Puddin Pop so very much and I often see the two of them just laying around hanging out together like this :-)

While my heart will always be with greyhounds, I suspect that another breed will enter our house at some point.  I figured we would just go to the SPCA and adopt a lovable, playful mutt one day, but now we will have to be very careful about choosing a breed since my youngest, Taylor, was confirmed to have severe allergies to dogs (I had suspected it for a while, but finally had her tested a few months ago)!  She does reasonably okay (not good) at home with our two greyhounds, but every time we go to someone else's house who has dogs she ends up with a major allergy attack and I have to give her a breathing treatment when we get home!  Anyway, I'm not sure when we may get another dog so for now we enjoy our time with our own two sweet lovable pups!


No comments: