The class worked on writing a lot this year. At the end of the year, they had to write and illustrate their own fairy tale. Lauren's fairy tale was called Magical Horses and her teacher told me it was the best one in the class and her use of vocabulary was excellent! However, it was this little greyhound book that stole the show for me :) [I hated to correct her on the spelling of greyhounds, but now she knows and probably won't forget.]
A few days later I flipped the book over to date the back of it (I try to date everything as much as possible, and am disappointed when I find something that I forgot to date and have no idea when it was made!). I was surprised to find this since it was the first time I had seen the back cover! She was right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment