Friday, July 1, 2011
It Wasn't Blogger's Fault
All this time, I have been placing the blame on Blogger for not being able to upload any pictures or video and it wasn't their fault - it was Comcast! This week I realized that I couldn't upload on youtube or facebook or attach a file to my yahoo email. I just didn't have a need to upload to any other place the past few weeks except the blogs. I wish I had tried though, it would have saved a lot of frustration if I could have pinned it on Comcast then. I didn't think it was our internet since I had a good connection with everything else and was able to surf the web just fine. Anyway, the Comcast guy came out today and replaced the modem and we're back in business! YAY!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gald you got it fixed. :) In our case, unfortunately, it was a blogger issue. :( I was able to upload on FB with no issues, but unable to load pics on the blog. We have verizon broadband. I am able to load pics with ease with wordpress now. :)
Post a Comment