Saturday, August 31, 2013

Family Walk

Tracy takes the dogs for a walk every morning, but it's not often that the kids and I join him.  However, with such beautiful weather that we've been having lately, I suggested that we all go somewhere and spend some time together.  There is a lovely trail and historic railroad area near our house which made for the perfect afternoon outing.  I wish we could do this more often!






6 comments:

What Remains Now said...

What great photos! I'm enjoying every ounce of warm weather. It will be winter before we know it.

houndstooth said...

We've been trying to make the most of our good weather, too! It looks like a lovely place to take a walk together! :)

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

What a lovely place for a walk and beautiful photos. We're having wonderful weather here in New Zealand too. Could be a hot summer coming!

genji said...

What a lovely family outing. Love the opposing looks on the girls faces as they look at the pups.

Unknown said...

Hi Angela!

My name's Tammy and I'm the Marketing Coordinator here at The Uncommon Dog. Your blog recently came to my attention as a part of our search for quality dog and pet blogs. I thought you might be interested in an info-graphic we recently created titled "How Dogs Became Our Best Friends!".

If you love dogs, like we do, then you'll love this story. Recent scientific breakthroughs have increased our understanding about how dogs have come to play such an integral part of our daily lives. This fun and engaging info-graphic tells that story in a way that we hope makes it accessible and interesting to everyone.

If you would like to share this info-graphic with your readers, please feel free to do so. You can find the info-graphic here: http://www.theuncommondog.com/how-dogs-became-our-best-friends.aspx The only thing that we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog.com, in some way, from your post.

Also, definitely let me know if you do decide to post it because we'd be happy to spread the word about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages.

Big Tail Wag!
Tammy Sexton
Marketing Coordinator

Michelle said...

Yes, good fun! We love walks with the hounds especially in the fall.