Sunday, August 20, 2017
If You Think My Nose Is Big...
Completely not my idea, but I saw a picture of greyhound recently with these words and knew I wanted to try it with Vinny. His heart truly is bursting with love for me! 💙 I was going to take a photo with this idea in mind, but as I was looking through some pictures tonight, I thought this one might just work. My photoshop skills are very limited so I'm quite proud of myself that I did this in a relatively short amount of time (it was actually very easy now that I know how)! A simple matter of adding text and a heart overlay and I love it even more! I'm not usually a big fan of adding text on photos, but I think it works in this case and if I take another picture to over-emphasize that long snout I can always try it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment