Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Want One Of Those!

This afternoon, we loaded everyone up and headed out to a Meet and Greet at Petsmart.  This was Lauren's third M&G so far and she has slept through them all!  Everybody in the van and ready to go! 


Macy slipped on the floor in a Petsmart about six months ago.  Every since then, she has been very leary of the floors at every Petsmart and Petco that we've been to and today was no different.  She starts to tremble and walks very cautiously.  She will walk, but you have to go very slow and coax her the whole time.  She did wag her tail when we got to the other greys though, so that was good. 

Anyway, the kids all got pedicures from Kristen...but, I think Buford is on to her now :)  He trotted towards her just as happy as can be until he saw the clippers and dremmel and then he made a 180 and tried to bolt!  He was glad to get to chat with the rest of the Park family though!  Here he is trying to woo Stella and Jaime.


Puddin by far had the best time though!  We were set up near the guinea pigs and she was hooked!  If she could talk, I'm certain she was begging us to buy her one so she could have a new toy!  I couldn't resist taking lots of pictures of her, she was just so darn cute!  We had to practically drag her away from them when it was time to go!  I think I know what will be on her Christmas list this year!





6 comments:

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! Bunny was dreaming of getting a rabbit from Petco a few months ago, too! She was fascinated! I love all your pictures!

Michelle said...

Pippi loves them too! We always set up right by that area in the Petsmart in Newport News and last month was the first time she noticed them, but once she did, she could not take her eyes off of them. :)

Aragon greyhounds said...

I think somebody wanted their own little rodent pet. Great picture with the reflection in the window.

genji said...

I think Puddin's Christmas wish list has a guinea pig in clear plastic ball :)

Life With Dogs said...

Something tells me you'll be looking for that spot again next year. : )

Alex said...

Awww, too cute!
I guess she wouldn't be satisfied with a Zhu Zhu? ;-)
Love the second to last picture.