A couple weekends ago, we loaded everyone in the van and headed to a local strawberry festival. The kids had a greyt time! They were a big hit and had tons of people wanting to pet them. In fact, Tracy and I had to split up because I had Lauren and was trying to keep her out of the sun (and keep her happy which meant strolling, not standing still) and he had the other kids and literally couldn't walk ten feet without being stopped! We were there for almost three hours and Tracy estimated that he talked to about 300 people who came up to pet them and had actual conversations with around 50 of them answering questions about greyhounds...too bad we didn't have their donation jackets with us ;-) Since I wasn't with them most of the time, I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a few.
Everyone stopped to get a drink a water and take a break under the shade of a tree. This was the least populated area at the entire event, but even here they couldn't get away from their fan club - every single person that passed by wanted to stop and chat and give them a little love!
This is how Puddin spent the rest of her day!
1 comment:
The same thing happens to us when we go out someplace with the hounds, including the after the event photos! It looks like they had a lot of fun with their adoring public!
Post a Comment