Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Eve - 5 Minute Photo Shoot

Christmas Eve was a very busy day, but just before we left to go to visit family, I decided to do a last minute photo shoot with the kids - 2 and 4 legged varieties!  Like everything else in my life, I was already late, it was rushed, and I already mentioned it was last minute LOL!  Of course I had the plan to do this photo for a couple weeks, but never found time to execute it!  I also had just got a new filter that creates starbursts and I wanted to try it out with the tree.  I played around in Photoshop and came up with this as my final image!


Here are some of my original attempts...I wish I had done a practice run, but I never had a chance to for a do-over...still glad I got what I did though!

The filter is very cool and I like the effect, but I didn't realize it would show on their faces when I put them closer to the tree!







1 comment:

dken105 said...

All of your pictures are great. Just seeing happy faces from 2 legged kids and 4 legged kids warms my heart. Missed your postings, but know how hectic the holidays can be. Glad to hear you are getting another grey. Our BeBe is black with a little white on the chest. But she will be 11 so her face is getting very white.