I'm so thankful that Taylor is not allergic to Woody! She loves him so much and is with him all the time! In fact, she's jealous whenever anyone gives him attention and immediately says "bring Woody to me" as soon as someone else picks him up! LOL! I truly never imagined she would be like this with any dog, but I'm so glad these two bonded!
My girls argue all the time over who's going to marry Woody! Ha ha! The other day Taylor said she married him, Lauren told her that Woody divorced her sister and then married her instead and my poor baby girl turned into a puddle crying her eyes out! Lauren quickly took it back, saying that her sister could marry him and she herself would just stay as his mama!
Just a few cute pics I caught the other day, but you can pretty much guarantee that wherever Woody is you can find Taylor there too!
And the title just gave me an idea for a future photo shoot! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment