Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day 3: Take Dogs to Visit Santa

We recently did the '25 Days of Christmas' where I planned an activity, craft, fun snack, volunteer opportunity, etc. every day in December leading up to Christmas!  The girls loved it and so did I - they said it's now our family tradition!  There were only a couple of things dog related that I will share on this blog.  I did a collage of some sort for each day and here's the first of two that I will post here.

We took Vinny and Woody for their first Santa visit!  The SPCA was sponsoring free pet photos with Santa at GumDrop Square.  It's not easy trying to corral two kids and two dogs to sit on a stranger's lap in a strange place with strangers staring at you, lol!  Fortunately, I brought my own camera and was able to do a couple quick changes of settings after working to get everyone semi- in place and came away with one good photo, but hey that's all it takes :)


No comments: