...dedicated to our beautiful retired racing Greyhounds and an attempt to capture the many moments that have touched our lives...
Friday, October 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Macy!
Macy turned 4 on May 8, 2008. Of course we had to celebrate her birthday so we made her a tasty chicken liver cake with cream cheese icing - yum! She LOVED it! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!
I LOVE your Blog. The pictures are beautiful. To see how much better Macy looks is just amazing. You have been so good for her. I must tell you that Macy is extra special since we share the same birthday : )I'm so happy that you discovered your life's true passion.
My husband (Tracy) and I share our lives with two amazing daughters (Lauren and Taylor), two lovable greyhounds (Vinny and Kallie), and one adorable schnoodle (Woody). We also share our hearts with three very special hounds (Macy, Buford, and Puddin) who crossed over the bridge.
1 comment:
I LOVE your Blog. The pictures are beautiful. To see how much better Macy looks is just amazing. You have been so good for her. I must tell you that Macy is extra special since we share the same birthday : )I'm so happy that you discovered your life's true passion.
Post a Comment