Here's some statistics:
3 weeks (give or take)......7 people (off and on)......95 posts (every single one of them set in concrete)......180 bags of concrete (80 lbs each!)......1,728 pickets (each one of them carried, cut, screwed, nailed, etc. - a true labor of love!)......and speaking of nails alone, well over 10,000 of those......whew, I think I'll stop there!
Pictures of our progress:


The days it didn't rain, we had beautiful weather...look at that pretty sky.
She has no idea what is going on outside :0)

You wouldn't believe how wet it was at the far end! There was so much water in the ground we actually had to scoop it out before continuing.

Macy says "Ewww...yuck!"
Macy had no idea what she was getting into, but even she helped. It may be a little hard to see, but we got her to step in the concrete while it was still wet so we could save her paw print forever! She of course did not like it and got her foot washed off right away, but it makes me smile every time I see it!
......and finally the reason for it all, one very special hound......priceless!!!


Okay, so I don't have any good action shots, but she does love to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment